The travelling exhibit, which consists of three elements, uses interactive multimedia to convey information on the content of the showcase projects, the partners involved and the challenges of the digitisation of the energy transition. This also includes such subjects as flexibilisation and sector coupling, for instance using project examples and short animations.
The exhibit is intended to make the developments of the energy transition 2.0 accessible and tangible in order to attract attention, arouse curiosity and increase understanding and acceptance of the necessary system integration of large shares of renewable energy. The exhibit will tour the WindNODE region until the end of the showcase period. All information is presented in German and English.
In 2020 the exhibit can be visited at the following locations:
- Uni Rostock, Institut für Elektrische Energietechnik: 07.01. - 04.02.2020
- Charlottenburger Innovations-Centrum CHIC, Berlin: 10.02. - 09.03.2020
Stops in 2019:
- Umweltbundesamt Dessau: 18 February – 15 March 2019
- Konsortialtreffen Zwickau: 19 – 20 March 2019
- Dresden Kulturpalast: 21 March – 13 April 2019
- EUREF-Campus "Werkstatt der Energiewende": 15 April – 30 May 2019
- CityLAB Tempelhofer Flughafen: from June 2019
- SINTEG Jahreskonferenz: 11 + 12 September 2019
- Fraunhofer-Institut IFF Magdeburg: 14 October - 08 November 2019
- IHK Potsdam: 11 November - 07 December 2019
- Uni Rostock, Institut für Elektrische Energietechnik: 07 January - 04 February 2020
- Charlottenburger Innovations-Centrum CHIC, Berlin: 10 February - 09 March 2020